Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TRANSFER TARGETS

So these are some of the players I'm looking at to bring to Liverpool in the first season. Since Liverpool might have quite a low budget so there might not be a major star signing (yet!) for the first two season, but we'll get there! For the first transfer window, I'm looking for a back-up left-back or if possible get someone better. I'm also looking a a winger, either on the right or left as I see some lack in the winger department. Since Liverpool might only have a budget of £16 million so I might only can bring a max. of 2 players. So if I get a left-back and a winger is awesome for now.

So in no particular order, here's the targets!

1. Leighton Baines (Everton) OVR: 80 POT: 82


So first up is Baines, who is a left-back who plays for Everton. So I'm looking for a replacement or prehaps a back-up for Enrique if he gets injured or needs to be rested. So with Baines, he can be both! He may cost less than £8 million but the downside is he'll only grow to 82 overall but I just keep him in my shortlist as a back-up.

2. Marcelo Vieira (Real Madrid) OVR: 83 POT: 85


Up next is the Brazilian Marcelo of Real Madrid. He plays as a left-back or a left midfielder so that's always good to have. He is rated 83 in the game and will grow to 85, so he is a better choice. As if I'm not mistaken he as a price tag of about £7 million so that is super cheap for some of his class. So might get him instead of Baines but we'll see.

3. Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea) OVR: 78 POT: 84


Then we have Sturridge, who plays for Chelsea. A right winger but I guess can play down both flanks. I'm not sure about his price but he might just be as a fill-in for Borini/Downing when needed.

4. Balázs Dzsudzsák (Dynamo Moscow) OVR: 81 POT: 85


I bet most of you have not heard of Dzsudzsák before right? So did I. Until I watch a FIFA13 video on YouTube. Based on the video, he is only £8 million! So an obvious bargain with a potential of 85. A good buy I might say. He plays for Dynamo Moscow as a left winger.

5. Iker Muniain (Athletic Bilbao) OVR: 80 POT: 85


Next, we have the Spanish wizard Muniain. So he plays for Athletic Bilbao as a winger, quite costly I presume, maybe around £11 million? But he has good stats and can grow up to 85 overall.



So these are the players I'm looking at for now. Might have some other targets too! So do leave a comment if you have players you think are good or tweet me at @JoshuaBaru. Love to hear your opinion too!

No comments:

Post a Comment