Friday, September 28, 2012

MY STARTING XI!

So I've been thinking for awhile about the starting formation for Liverpool. So far this is what I've come up with.

-------------------------------------Reina-----------------------------------------
Johnson-------------Agger--------------------------Skrtel-----------------Enrique
-------------------------------------Lucas-----------------------------------------
--------------------Gerrard--------------------------Allen-------------------------
------Borini-------------------------Suarez--------------------------Downing-----

Formation: 4-3-3

GK: P. Reina
RB: G. Johnson
CB: D. Agger
CB: M. Skrtel
LB: J. Enrique
CDM: L. Lucas
CM: S. Gerrard
CM: J. Allen
RW: F. Borini
ST: L. Suarez
LW: S. Downing

I went with my favorite formation, since I'm a Chelsea fan, is the 4-3-3 with 2 wide wingers. So overall I think I have a solid team.. But needs more work obviously. So do stay tune!

P/s: The game FIFA13 just release today! So do get your copy if it is available near you! I can't yet cause Malaysia might take some time. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment