Monday, September 24, 2012

LIVERPOOL FC IT IS.


So I've decided not to use my favorite club Chelsea FC to start off FIFA13, but I'm going to use Liverpool FC instead!

 To be honest, the main reason I'm choosing Liverpool is because they are actually a very good team with outstanding history, but apparently they seems to be way of the line in the Premier League at the moment. So, I'm going to try and bring Liverpool back to their former glory! Yeah!

 I'm going to bring players in and out to make them the best team I can make them. So here's the pre-released stats about Liverpool. I don't know how accuarate it will be in the real game but at least I'll have a rough idea of the players I'll get, what transfer budget I'm getting and so on.




So in the next post I'll be sharing my possible formation and players on the starting XI and maybe try to come up with some transfer targets too! If you have any ideas on who I should bring in, just leave a comment below or just tweet me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment